Sunday, March 31, 2013

Classico Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic...

OK, folks. Some changes in my sauce evaluations. First off, I'm going back to eating spaghetti the way I have been for years; using various add ins: hamburger-like crumbles, olives, mushrooms, crushed red pepper, meat balls, and cheese. Also, will vary the pasta. So, from now on you're going to get my opinion for the sauce along with the add ins. Yes, I know you guys are disappointed as I'm sure all over the world you've been sitting at your computers just waiting for my next review.
Another thing to mention, the sauce I just tested was OK for me; however, it could well be the best sauce of its kind...but, just OK for me as I'm not all that keen on the type of sauce.
So, there you have it. Will evaluate the sauce along with whatever I put in it.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'll be eating spaghetti tonight. You've planted the idea in my head.

    I know you told me the name of your blog before, but I didn't realize you were REALLY going to evaluate sauce... Love it.

    I'll be back.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete