Friday, March 15, 2013

A Simple Philosophy on How to Live: No New Regrets

I was pondering, if you will, my life and all of the mistakes I've made. I wondered if I could come up with a simple, easy to understand philosophy of how to live. Something that would be brief and to the point. Something that anyone could understand, including me. Something that would have great utility value.
Something that could pulled out and used for almost any event that confronted or any decision I'd have to make.
I think I found it. At least for me, I have. Yes, No New Regrets. Though it most likely doesn’t need an explanation, I want to be able to look back from here on out and say, I did nothing that I regret, and I don't regret not doing anything.
Yes, No New Regrets.
 
January 1, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment